Renting the Fellowship Hall
The Fellowship/Spargo Hall is approximately 48' x 40' with a 28' x 12' stage. There is a full kitchen with two ranges, one microwave, and a refrigerator. All utensils from the kitchen may be used, but they must be cleaned, dried, and returned to their proper place at the end of the event. Ten round tables with chairs available. The capacity of the hall is approximately 90 people. If you wish to rent the Fellowship/Spargo Hall, you must obtain and fill out a lease agreement after making sure the hall is available on the desired date. Spargo Hall is available for rent anytime with the exception of between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Sundays, and between 6 p.m. and 11 p.m. on Saturdays, and whenever a wedding is taking place at the church. The rental fee is $50 per hour, and it is expected that the hall will be clean upon your exit. The fees are payable in one check made out to WUCC.
Rules for using Spargo Hall
1. EACH GROUP MUST HAVE ONE PERSON IN CHARGE TO OVERSEE THAT THESE RULES ARE FOLLOWED.
2. ALL LIGHTS ARE TO BE TURNED OFF AND ALL PLUGS UNPLUGGED.
3. STOVE GAS SHUT OFF AND FAN TURNED OFF.
4. REFRIGERATOR LEFT CLEAN, REMOVE AND TAKE HOME ANY FOOD NOT USED.
5. ALL COUNTER TOPS CLEANED AND CLEARED OFF.
6. DISHES, SILVERWARE, ETC ARE TO BE CLEANED AND PUT AWAY IN THEIR PROPER PLACES ALL MARKED.
7. LINEN USED IS TO BE REMOVED, CLEANED AND RETURNED TO PROPER STORAGE.
8. KITCHEN AND MEETING AREA ARE TO BE LEFT CLEAN AND ORDERLY, READY FOR IT'S NEXT USE,
ALL GARBAGE REMOVED TO EXTERIOR BINS.
9. MAKE SURE ALL OUTSIDE DOORS ARE CLOSED AND LOCKED, ALL FIRE DOORS IN THE KITCHEN AND
MEETING AREAS ARE CLOSED.
10. GROUPS ARE TO USE THEIR OWN SUPPLIES, SUCH AS GARBAGE BAGS, SOAP DETERGENT, PAPER TOWELS, COFFEE, SUGAR, TEA, NAPKINS, PAPER PLATES ETC. AND NOT USE THE SUPPLIES OF OTHER GROUPS.
***IF THE KITCHEN IS FOUND DISORDERLY AFTER USE
THE GROUP RESPONSIBLE WILL BE DENIED FURTHER
USE OF THE FACILITY.
10:00 July - August
10:30 Sept - June
12:30 Centennial Courts (1st Sunday)
10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
6 p.m. - 7 p.m.
9:30 - 1:30
20 Church Street, Wharton, NJ 07885